If you recall, I did an interview about a week ago with a promising new author named Abby Slovin. Well, she had such a great time, and is so awesome and generous, that she has agreed to give away a copy of her excellent book Letters in Cardboard Boxes, right here, for FREE!!!!!!!!!!! Isn’t she THE COOLEST?!?!?!? And check out that awesome cover; you know you want it! So here’s the deal:
(1) The book: Letters in Cardboard Boxes by Abby Slovin (Electronic edition).
(2) The giveaway date: March 16, 2012, two weeks from today.
(3) To enter: leave a comment below, saying absolutely anything you wish. Anything. Anything at all. Long or short, complex or simple, philosophical or fun, provocative if you dare!!!!!
(4) The drawing: will be held on March 16, 2012, and will be conducted by Abby in whatever way she wishes. She’s very creative, so I am as anxious as you are to see what she comes up with. But rest assured, it will be unique and fair.
(5) The winner: will be announced March 16th, and Abby will work out the details.
It’s as simple as that! What could be more fun?
Good luck! We look forward to hearing from you!!!